Market Preparation, 13th November 2018
Futures Market – ES (S&P500 E Mini)
Projected Open – Inside range, inside value, +5.50
O/N High – 2750.25 O/N Low – 2719.00 yMID – 2750.00 yClose – 2728.75
yVWAP – 2744.00 yVAH – 2750.50 yVAL – 2726.25 yLow – 2722.25
yHigh – 2777.50 NVPOC – 2739.00 NVPOC – 2695.00
Upside Levels 3*
- 2750.00 – yVAH, yMID and O/N High test.
- Low volume area with intraday resistance throughout yesterdays action.
- 2753.50 above is single print and yIBL.
- 2779.00 – Open gap from Friday 9th Nov. Weekend gap.
- 2777.50 is yHigh just below this gap level.
- 2782.00 – NVPOC from Friday 9th November, also weekly NVPOC from last week.
- 2809.50 – NVPOC from Thursday 8th November.
- Open gap 2809.25 right at this level as well.
Downside Levels 3*
- 2728.75 – O/N Gap Close to the downside.
- Note that this is right below a LVN at 2729.50.
- 2717.00 – Daily low on 5th November.
- This level is just below the O/N Low, which is below both yVAL and yLow.
- This is also last weeks low, potential for test increased.
- 2695.00 – NVPOC from 29th October.
- This would be into the gap zone which begins at 2684.50. Ie it is below the lowest low and into the gap. The MID of this gap is 2698.00, just above the NVPOC at 95.00.
- There are levels both ways for the remainder of the week.
- We have gaps to both the downside and the upside. 2684.50 is the largest downside gap. 2779.00 is the upside gap.